We look for Star Players for our team to help our clients & members with an excellent experience and quality results.
Here are the current work opportunities available.
Customer Experience & Community Manager
Opportunity is 10 hours per week: $20-25/hour
The Customer Experience & Community Manager is responsible with supporting our members and customers by resolving questions, concerns, and technical issues inside our community Facebook groups and emails. Their responsibility includes responding to customers within a reasonable timeframe and to resolve any challenges our customers may experience.
The Customer Experience & Community Manager is service focused keeping the interest of the company and customer experience top of mind. They have knowledge and expertise on how to communicate and engage in Facebook groups. Experience with customer support, handling items like login issues, billing issues, subscription adjustments/cancellations etc. Knowledge of Kartra and Click-up systems is a plus, but can be trained while on the job. Knowledge and expertise of Internet Marketing strategies is a plus.
This is a 1099 independent contractor opportunity.
- Support members and customers by answering questions inside of Facebook groups and emails
- Give customers an excellent experience and help them come to a resolution, while keeping the interest of the company top of mind.
- Maintain professionalism throughout conversations with members and customers
- Adapt communications to deliver information appropriately to customers
- Have a high level of knowledge about our products and services (Coaching experience is a plus!)
- Ability to work as an individual and with other team members
- Have access to high speed internet
- Ability to use Zoom on camera if needed
- Periodically check in on tasks between the hours of 9am-5pm EDT Monday-Friday